MSCI announced changes to its index on 12th February. These changes will be traded on the 27th February.
· We expect approximately US$28m to trade in Indonesia, with balance amount of buy and sell trade.
· High impact Indonesia Changes (Greater than 1 day to trade or greater than US$20m) is SCMA IJ (Surya Citra Media) Upweight amount US$13.7m (50.4m shares) for 4.3 days trade.
· MSCI Indonesia will have 3 Upweights and 27 Downweights.
· 3 Upweights are SCMA, MNCN and BMTR.
· 27 Downweights are BBCA, ASII, TLKM, BBRI, BMRI, PGAS, UNVR, BBNI, SMGR, KLBF, INTP, INDF, LPPF, UNTR, CPIN, GGRM, LPKR, TBIG, ICBP, BDMN, EXCL, BSDE, JSMR, ADRO, AALI, PTBA, ITMG.
· MSCI Small cap index: addition NONE ; deletion INKP